Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Golf is a great game.

This past weekend Mary and I took Landon to the Little River. We spent 3 Days there and it was amazing (as always). It was still a bit cool and damp, but Landon and I were able to get in a little bit of golf before all the storms came in.
Golf really is a great game. It is a great game to take your 2 year old son out for the day and basically ride a "Go cart" all day and smash things with metal objects. Of course Landon still hasn't grasped the fact that the goal is to get the ball in the hole, but I believe one day he will be better at it than his dad (at least I hope so).
I have really began to love the way that he wants to be everywhere I am, doing everything that I am doing. This is a really cool, yet humbling thing. I pray that God will give me the wisdom to be a father that he can follow. One that will point him on the path that leads to our Father. While our golf game may not be up to par, may our lives stay on course.



















0 comments: